Miyerkules, Nobyembre 27, 2013

Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream Review

Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream Review



A few weeks ago, after a long time of thought and consideration, I decided to pop by Tony Moly and buy the Goddess Aura BB cream. It came out last October so it has been quite a while but i’ve heard so many good things about this particular BB cream! Alongside many other high-end bb creams such as Dior’s UV Shield BB cream (rank 5), It was ranked no. 1 on the Korean TV show Get it Beauty for BB creams. Furthermore, the Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream only cost 13,000 won which is about 11.60 USD. Not only is it inexpensive, but the quality of this BB cream is said to be outstanding!
Basic Information 
Name of product: Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream (45g)
Company: Tony Moly
Release date: October 10th, 2012
Price: 13,000 won / 11.60 USD
Functions of the Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream 
- anti-wrinkle, whitening and UV protection
- full coverage
- anti-darkening
- has the effects of soothing and moisturizing the skin
- does not contain: talc, mineral oil, organic coloring, benzophenone, tar color
Main ingredients
Peptide, caffeine, adenosine, syn-ake, marin collagen
After hearing so many positive things about it, I couldn’t resist to not buy this product. Especially because I am a BB cream freak!  I’ve been using this BB cream for roughly 3 weeks now and I decided to share some information on this product with you guys by doing a review, so I hope you enjoy it :)
Disclaimer – please note that this a subjective review based on my own opinions.
So this is what the BB cream looks like! Love love love the girly packaging :) But i’m Korean myself and I don’t understand why the name of this product is so darn long haha. Oh and it has an SPF of 37 which is extra good!
(Front)
IMG_0848_Fotor_20130415
(Back)
IMG_0850_Fotor_20130415
IMG_0851_Fotor_20130415
This is what the BB cream looks like. It has a fairly thick consistency. The only minus about this product is that it only comes in one color.
IMG_0855_Fotor_20130415
(From left to right: Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream in light beige no. 2, Tony Moly Expert Hyaluronic Acid BB Cream, Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream) I did three quick swatches on my hand to compare the consistency. And as you can see in the photo, all three BB creams are fairly thick but once I started blending them into my skin, I found that the Etude House BB cream had a more watery touch to it and the other Tony Moly Expert BB cream also had a lot of moisture in it.
IMG_0860_Fotor_20130415
I started to smooth out the BB cream using my fingers and indeed, the immediate feeling I got was that it felt like a liquid foundation! Also, it has a really nice scent — not my personal favourite smell…BUT it smells like a mixture of flowers and baby powder haha. But honestly, the smell was a bit too empowering for me. If you have a sensitive nose like me, you’ll understand what i’m talking about!!! lol One thing I realized was that 99.9% of Korean BB creams have a fairly powerful scent to it and I really want to know why. Sometimes, I really wish that they sold non-fragranced BB creams.
IMG_0862_Fotor_20130415
I don’t know if you can tell, but I smoothed out all three BB creams in a straight line. You can immediately tell that the Luminous Goddess BB cream has a much thicker texture seeing that it looks like it has already soaked into the skin! Also, the BB cream has a fairly matte finish to it.
IMG_0864_Fotor_20130415
And this is what my hand looks like after letting the three BB creams sink in for a minute or two. Gosh my hand really smelt of flowers and other girly things so my dog started licking it off haha.
So first, I applied one layer of the BB cream to half of my face without using a primer or concealer. I really wanted to see what this BB cream was capable of doing! Especially for my uneven toned face.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Pasjel Baby Blink Whitening Soap Review
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes