Miyerkules, Oktubre 17, 2012

Black Star by Avril Lavigne Review

Black Star by Avril Lavigne Review


I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my head. Well, maybe minus the flowers but you get the drift, right? And this is one perfume that surely makes me feel like a punk rocker. Today I’ll be reviewing Black Star by Avril Lavigne, which a very dear friend of mine got for me while she was returning from Scotland.
Black Star is the first signature fragrance by Avril Lavigne, and is exactly what you’d expect it to be: edgy and individualistic. As Avril herself said: “It’s all about being edgy and feminine in a fun way!”
Have a look at what my gift pack included:

One of the things that I love about Black Star is it’s unique star-shaped bottle with a black metal studded cap. Looks like somebody is about to rock the night!
Black Star is a fusion of vibrant floral, fruity and gourmand accords, each with a distinctive, lively appeal. The notes blend to create a swirling, sparkling cloud of fragrance, for a truly energetic scent.
I really like the offbeat vibe it gives and all in all it’s a pretty trendy fragrance. I love the studded packaging, the vibrant colours, the whole deal. And that is why I must remember to thank her one more time.
Avril Lavigne BlackStar
Avril Lavigne BlackStar
The perfume is available is 15, 30 and 50ml bottles, whereas the body lotion and deodorant are available in 150ml packaging.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.
 
 
Copyright © Pasjel Baby Blink Whitening Soap Review
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes